Lelanie from To Sew With Love shows how to make a handy diaper and wipes organizer. The diapers are stored in the main portion of the zippered pouch. A second zippered pocket is on one side of the pouch, while the wipes are easily dispensed through an opening on the other side of the pouch. Get the tutorial.
[photo from To Sew With Love]
[thank you to Camille for sending the link]
- Tutorial: Diaper and wipes pocket
- Tutorial: Handy little diaper pouch
- Tutorial: Diaper and wipes clutch
- Tutorial: Zippered diaper pouch
- Tutorial: Diaper change clutch and mat