Cassandra from Cass Can Sew made a bunny softie using a pattern by Twig & Thistle. She liked her bunny so much, she decided he needed a duckie friend. She named him the Dilly Dally Duckling, and she shares a pattern and tutorial for making him. Get the pattern and tutorial.
[photo from Cass Can Sew]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Vintage inspired ruffle apron top for baby girl
- Tutorial: Pretty oilcloth cover for your table
- Free pattern: Vintage style baby romper
- Tutorial: Chocolate bunny softie
- Tutorial: Quick Little Bunny sock softie