Sarah from Sewing Parts Online guest blogs at The Train To Crazy with a tutorial showing how to make a set of chair back covers to dress up your dining room chairs for the holidays. You could actually make a set for any holiday by changing out the colors and motifs. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Sewing Parts Online on The Train To Crazy]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Classic Chair Back Covers
- Tutorial: You’ve Got Mail hanging heart-shaped Valentine’s mailboxes
- Tutorial: Dining room chair cushions
- Tutorial: Dining room chair pad with removable cover
- Tutorial: Fabric booster seat that fits over a chair back