Steph from 3 Hours Past shows how to make the Dior-style fabric roses that appear on this hat. They’d also make gorgeous embellishments for a dressy dress. They’re easy to make, requiring just a running stitch. Get the tutorial.
- Tutorial: 1940s inspired t-shirt with Y neckline and faux bolero
- Tutorial: Finish edges of knit fabric with a simple knit binding
- Free pattern: Pavlova Wrap Top & Skirt sized for a fabric doll
- Read all about it: Rayon fabrics
- How much faster is a serger than a sewing machine?