Cheryl from Sew Can Do guest blogs in the Handmade Costumes Series at The Train To Crazy with a tutorial showing how to make a DIY Batman mask and cuffs. It would be awesome for Halloween, as well as for year-round superhero dress up. You can also vary the colors and the shape of the mask to make it work for other superheroes, too. Get the tute.
[photo from Sew Can Do on The Train To Crazy]
- Tutorial: Tall dress-up boots for little girls
- Tutorial: How to make El Luchador masks
- Tutorial: Toddler jailbird costume
- Tutorial: Rapunzel or princess costume dress
- Tutorial: Pirate eyepatch