Little Birdie Secrets shows how to make your own clothes hanger space saver. You know, those handy little gadgets that allow you to hang three or four clothes hangers in the same space that one takes up. Usually they’re stamped out of plastic, but it turns out you can make them yourself. (AND make them pretty!) All it takes is a D-ring and some strong ribbon or belting. Genius!! Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Little Birdie Secrets]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, diy, clothes, hanger, space, saver, ribbon, hanging, closet[/tags]
- Tutorial: DIY bobbin holder from a clothes hanger
- Tutorial: Fabric covered clothes hanger
- Tutorial: Make a fancy coat hanger with a fabric cover
- Tutorial: Clothes hanger Christmas tree
- Tutorial: Ribbon embellished bath towel with hanging loop