Ashley from Lil Blue Boo shows how you can make a designer camera bag at a fraction of the cost of buying one already made. The secret is a padded and velcro-ed organizer that can turn a roomy handbag into a stylish camera tote. The padding protects the camera and keeps it snug and the velcro allows you to customize the size of the compartments for your camera body and lenses. This is so awesome!! Get the tute.
Do you love love love Lil Blue Boo patterns? Check out our giveaway!
[photo from Lil Blue Boo]
- Tutorial: Padded camera bag
- Tutorial: Camera carrier purse insert
- Tutorial: DSLR camera cozy
- Tutorial: 30-minute camera cover
- Tutorial: Make a padded camera strap