Heidi from HoneyBear Lane shares a tutorial on her blog showing how you can make your own pillow form insert. This is a great solution if you want a pillowform in a nonstandard size! It’s also a great way to breathe new life into an old, no-longer-fluffy pillow form. Get the tutorial.
[photo from HoneyBear Lane]
- Tutorial: Make a throw pillow cover in just 10 minutes
- Tutorial: Add a strap to an iPad case
- Tutorial: Turn old pants into an eReader cover
- Tutorial: 10-minute sweater pillow
- Tutorial: Minky crib sheet