Kathleen from Grosgrain has a new cutting table for her sewing space. It’s attached to the wall and folds out when she wants to use it, and folds up when she doesn’t. If you’re looking at the photo and thinking, “Ohhh, I need one of those for my own space!” then you’re in luck. She shares a tutorial showing how she made it. Go to her blog for the DIY.
[photo from Grosgrain]
By Anne Weaver
- Giveaway: Silhouette digital cutter!
- Cool idea: A cutting table from old doors
- Free printable: Scientific Table of Sewing Elements
- Tutorial: DIY fleece skate guards
- Tutorial: Lengthen table legs to make it a cutting table