Jen from iCandy Handmade shows how to make your own vinyl covered placemats with fun designs, far cuter than the ones you typically find at the store. The designs she shows are for Valentine’s Day, but you could make them for other holidays (or just year-round dining) depending on fabric choice. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from iCandy Handmade]
- Tutorial: Pieced holiday (or not) placemats
- Tutorial: Christmas placemats and coasters
- Tutorial: Ruffled fabric heart Valentine’s tee
- Tutorial: Lace covered holiday dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Quick and easy chair cushions from placemats