Ashley from Cherished Bliss shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make a doll-sized comforter with ruched panels. This is such a gorgeous little comforter! She writes that she made it to match the comforter she made for her child’s bed. What a sweet idea!! Even if you’re not planning on making a child-sized comforter, you could use fabrics that coordinate with her room. Get the how-to.
[photo from Cherished Bliss]
- Tutorial: DIY vintage-insipired child-sized mannequin
- Tutorial: Child’s fleece scarf with secret pockets
- Tutorial: Comic book superhero pillow
- Tutorial: Make a full-size bedspread from a twin-size comforter
- Tutorial: Comforter storage bag