Debra and Nicole from Improv Diary, and authors of Improv Sewing, show how you can use the fancy stitches on your sewing machine (the ones that look pretty but you rarely get a chance to actually use) to make these fun doodle stitched snowflake ornaments. Get the tute.
[photo from Improv Diary]
- Tutorial: Simply Sewn Canvas Easter Basket
- Cool idea: Use designer fabric remnants to dress up plain curtains
- Tutorial: Crooked Heart Valentine’s votive or vase wrap
- Tutorial: Tattoo style heart applique
- Tutorial: Valentine bookmarks that kids can sew