Toni from Sugar Tart Crafts got tired of using a folded up blanket to stop the cold air from coming through the bottom of her door, so she created a door draft stopper. It doesn’t take up as much room as the pillow, and it looks much nicer sitting next to the door. She shares a tutorial showing how she did it. Get the tute.
[photo from Sugar Tart Crafts]
- Tutorial: Draft stopper and neck warmer
- Lookie what she made: Wrapped washer pattern weights
- Tutorial: Fabric draft blocker
- Tutorial: Baseball t-shirt refashion for little kids
- Tip: Keep your fabrics from fraying and tangling when prewashing