Wendi Gratz from Shiny Happy World shares a free tutorial for making this doorway puppet theater. The project is aimed at beginning sewists, using only straight seams and a simple turned hem which she demonstrated earlier this week on her blog. Get the tutorial to make an easy puppet theater.
[photo from Shiny Happy World]
- Tutorial: Warm or cool rice pack
- Tutorial: Doorway puppet theater
- Free pattern: Fancy Schmancy Cloth Napkins
- Check it out: Shiny Happy World online sewing school
- Tutorial: Super easy, super cute appliqued stockings