Justine from Sew Country Chick guest blogs in the Knock It Off series at Elegance & Elephants with a tutorial showing how to make this double-breasted jumper dress for a little girl. I love this look! It’s a classic schoolgirl look, especially with the knee high socks her daughter is wearing in the photos. Get the tute.
[photo from Sew Country Chick]
- Tutorial: Knee socks to leg warmers
- Tutorial: Little girl’s Dandelion Dress from refashioned shirts
- Tutorial: Sweatshirt dress
- Tutorial: Make girl’s knee socks from their outgrown tights
- Tutorial: Striped riding leggings