Gina Michele shares a tutorial on her blog Crochet Clouds showing how to make her double t-shirt cowl dress. Her clever refashion is made from two men’s t-shirts and requires just a couple of simple seams. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Crochet Clouds]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Ruffled baby doll dress from men’s dress shirts
- Lookie what she made: Men’s shirt refashions
- Tutorial: Fringed Carnival Dress for toddler girls
- Tutorial: Getting a strip of fabric from a dress shirt sleeve
- Tutorial: Baby girl Wanderlust dress from a men’s dress shirt