Head over to Simple Simon & Co. to find out how to draft your own pattern for drawstring pants. You’ll use your measurements to figure the dimensions of the pants leg pieces, and a pair of pants that fit to get the measurement for the crotch. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Simple Simon & Co.]
- Tutorial: Draft a pencil skirt sew-along
- Tutorial: Lazy Days Lounge Pants
- Tutorial: Adjust the rise in a pants pattern
- From my studio last week: May 31, 2011
- Tutorial: Adjusting the crotch on a pants pattern