Leggings are a major part of my daughter’s wardrobe. I find myself becoming jealous of all her stretchy, comfortable, layering leggings. But seriously, where am I going to find leggings to fit mama’s curves? Miranda from One Little Minute shows how you can draft a pattern for leggings from scratch. They’re made from your measurements, so they’ll fit your body. Her post is part of her Stretch Yourself series all about sewing with knit fabrics. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from One Little Minute]
By Anne Weaver
- Choosing the right knit fabric for your project
- Read all about it: Getting started with knits
- Read all about it: Buying knit fabrics online
- Tutorial: DIY Comfy Maternity Skirts
- Tutorial: Draft and sew a saree blouse