Melinda from Dollar Store Crafts shows how to make a draft stopper for your door. The long thin bag is filled with beans and sits across the bottom of the door or window to keep the cold air from sneaking in. As a bonus, it can also be heated in the microwave a nd worn around the shoulders for a shoulder and neck warmer. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Dollar Store Crafts]
- Tutorial: Door draft stopper
- Tutorial: Coffee cozy armband iPod or pedometer holder
- Tutorial: Lil Hand Warmers to put in your pockets
- Tutorial: Give a shapeless tee structured shoulders
- Tutorial: Sew a bathroom organizer from a table runner