Jen from My Measuring Tape and LiEr from ikat bag continue their series on pattern drafting. In this installment, Jen shows how to create necklines, facings, and a sleeveless armscye. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from ikat bag]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, pattern, drafting, sloper, neck, neckline, facing, armscye, sleeveless[/tags]
- Tutorial: Create different skirt shapes from a sloper
- Tutorial: Drafting a child’s back sloper
- Tutorial: Checking the fit on a child’s sloper
- Tutorial: Drafting a sleeve pattern for children’s clothing
- Tutorial: Fitting a basic sleeve block