Lizzie B. from Cotton & Curl shows how to make a drapey high-low top out of three rectangles of lightweight knit fabric. One large rectangle will be the body of the shirt, with two smaller rectangles for sleeves. After the pieces are sewn together, it’s easy to add the wide neck and curved hem. Get the tute.
[photo from Cotton & Curl]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Wide neck tee with gathered back from a man’s t-shirt
- Tutorial: From boxy blazer to custom fit jacket
- Tutorial: Tulip wrap skirt
- Tutorial: Turn a crew neck into a boat neck
- Tutorial: Take in a skirt in length and waist, the quick and easy way