If you’re wanting to learn to sew, or maybe you’re teaching someone to sew, a drawstring bag makes an excellent first project. They’re easy to sew and can be put to any number of purposes – holding toys, toiletris, even a lunch. Marissa from Rae Gun shows how to make one. Go to her blog, Rae Gun Ramblings, for the tutorial.
[photo from Rae Gun Ramblings]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: This drawstring bag is “easy as a cinch”
- Tutorial: Make a hanging bag to hold your plastic grocery sacks
- Tutorial: Sew a pouch sling baby carrier
- Tutorial: iPhone pouch from your fabric scraps
- Tutorial: Scrap Happy Headband