Crafting a Green World shows how to make a drawstring bag to hold doggie treats, so you can carry them with you without leaving crumby mess in the bottom of your pockets. A fabric loop and metal ring make it easy to hang from a belt loop. It’s a smallish bag, so you could probably find the fabric you need in your scrap bin. Or, do what they did, and use the top of an old pillowcase. Get the how-to.
[photo from Crafting a Green World]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Mini clutch pouch to hold your necessities
- Tutorial: Easy D-ring Scrappy Belt
- Tutorial: Cell phone pouch to hang from your belt
- Tutorial: Kid-sized drawstring laundry bag
- Tutorial: Napkin rings from cardboard tubes and fabric scraps