Jill from Creating My Way to Success shows how to make a drawstring jewelry bag. The center of the bag holds your larger pieces of jewelry, while small pockets are perfect for earrings (keeps the pairs together!) and other smaller pieces of jewelry. Get the tute.
[photo from Creating My Way to Success]
- Tutorial: Drawstring jewelry pouch with small pockets
- Tutorial: Twin zip pencil case
- Tutorial: Lined drawstring bag
- Tutorial: Notebook and pencil folio for young artists
- Tutorial: Bed pockets for books and other bedtime essentials