Susan from Crafterhours shares a tutorial at Skip To My Lou showing how to make a drawstring Christmas gift bag. This would be a perfect way to wrap up a gift from Santa, as it’s made to look just like Santa’s big gift sack. And, it’s reusable so you can use it year after year. Get the tute.
[photo from Crafterhours on Skip To My Lou]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Bitty Bags gift bag tutorial
- Tutorial: Reusable fabric gift sack
- Tutorial: Reversible reusable fabric gift sack
- Tutorial: Reusable drawstring Christmas gift bags
- Tutorial: Fur trimmed velvet drawstring bag