Holly from Holloughby has a mother who loves to garden, so she made this lovely little drawstring seed bag to give to her on Mother’s Day. Her mom’s seed packets will fit inside the little bag that she has decorated with a stitched seed design. She shares a tutorial showing how she did it. Get the tute.
[photo from Holloughby]
- Tutorial: Garden Tidy Tote
- Tutorial: Felt flower bouquet that you can wear
- Tutorial: Stitch a tattoo-inspired Mother’s Day card
- Free template: Mother’s Day applique
- Mother’s Day sewing projects round-up