Wide elastic belts are easy enough to make, but it’s next to impossible to find the wide elastic in a color other than white or black. Mandy from Sugar Bee Crafts shares a tutorial on her blog that solves that problem. She used fabric dye to create this hot pink number, and then embellished it with a cluster of fabric flowers. Fabulousness! Get the tute.
[photo from Sugar Bee Crafts]
By Anne Weaver
- Lookie what she made: Ruffle dress refashion
- Tutorial: Dyed elastic for a waistband
- Tutorial: Wide fabric headband with elastic
- Tutorial: Flower cluster appliqued necklace
- Tutorial: Fabulous fabric chrysanthemum embellishment