Fusible webbing applique is a quick and easy way to embellish a plain tee or onesie. Jolen from Love of Sewing shares a tutorial showing how to do it. Her tutorial includes photos of each step, making this a great tutorial for a beginning sewer. Get the tute.
[photo from Love of Sewing]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Appliqued neck tie onesie
- Tutorial: Simple pillowcase skirt with reverse applique flower
- Tutorial: T-shirt throw pillow
- Tutorial: 3-step infinity scarf
- Tutorial: Easy notebook covers in 5 steps