Corinnea from Corinnea’s Chaos guest blogs in the Skirt Week series at Crafterhours with a tutorial for making a simple bias skirt. The body of the skirt is made out of linen (PERFECT for summer!), while the waist is made from a band of stretch knit. With just a few seams, it’s quick to make. Get the tutorial for this versatile skirt.
[photo from Corinnea's Chaos on Crafterhours]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Hopscotch Skirt
- Free pattern: 30-Minute Knit Skirt
- Tutorial: Summer in the City dress
- Tutorial: Simple yoga skirt
- Tutorial: Maternity pencil skirt from stretch knit fabric