Linda from Craftaholics Anonymous shows how to make a chenille burpcloth. The chenille fabric is super soft, and it adds a boutique-y touch. They’re quick to make, too. A stack of three of them would make a thoughtful gift for a new mom. Get the tutorial at Craftaholics Anonymous.
[photo from Craftaholics Anonymous]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Super duper easy burp cloth
- Tutorial: How to make a shower curtain
- Tutorial: Fabric bows to decorate recipe mix jars
- Tutorial: Easy spring skirt with ruffle hem
- Tutorial: Cute fabric bows for gift jars