Katie from Punk Projects guest blogs at Campfire Chic with a tutorial showing to make a cute little camera cozy. It’s made from felt, so it’s a quick sew. The dimensions she gives are for a cozy that fits her camera, but you could easily adjust them to make one sized to fit your own camera. Get the tute.
[photo retrieved from Campfire Chic]
- Tutorial: Simple camera case
- Tutorial: Cozy camera case
- Tutorial: Quick and easy felt Halloween mask
- Tutorial: 30-minute camera cover
- Tutorial: DSLR camera cozy