Anshu from Blooms and Bugs shares a tutorial over at Prudent Baby showing an easy fix for a neckline that plunges too deep. A panel across the front looks like you’ve layered the top, but it’s actually just a bit of fabric sewn into the neckline. Get the tute.
[photo from Blooms and Bugs from Prudent Baby]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Box pleat jumper for toddler girls
- Tutorial: Layered t-shirt twirly skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Knotted hat for a newborn baby
- Tutorial: Little girl’s layered skirt with pickups
- Tutorial: Add long sleeves and and a child’s short-sleeved tee