Applique is easy when you use fusible webbing. But did you know that you can cut your fusible applique shapes with a Cricut electronic cutter? Typically these cutters are used for scrapbooking and paper crafts, but a fabric blade allows you to cut shapes from your fabric as well. Debbie from Squiggly Twigs Designs tells how to do it. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Squiggly Twigs Designs]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, fusible, applique, Cricut, cut, fabric[/tags]
- Tutorial: Get a screenprint look with freezer paper stencil
- Tutorial: DIY hair extensions
- 90 cent patterns at the Squiggly Twigs birthday sale
- Giveaway: Easy Knit Top/Dress ePattern from Squiggly Twigs Designs
- 90 cent patterns at the Squiggly Twigs birthday sale – EXTENDED!