Lindsey from All You Need is Love shows how to make this short summer skirt that her sister dubbed, “The Malibu Barbie Skirt.” So cute!! It’s easy to make, too. If you like the look of the mini-skirt but don’t want to show that much leg, why not pair it with some leggings? Go to the tutorial.
[photo from All You Need is Love]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, malibu, barbie, skirt, summer, short, mini, mini-skirt[/tags]
- Tutorial: Short pleated skirt with contrast hem
- Tutorial: T-shirt and gathered skirt for 11.5″ fashion dolls
- Free pattern: Mini Mod Dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Droopy thrift store dress into mini-dress cuteness
- Tutorial: Little girl’s skirt from outgrown pants and vintage sheet