Kelly from Irene Designs shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make a make-up brush roll. The fabric organizer has pockets sized just right to hold make-up brushes (or other accessories), with a fabric flap that folds over the top to keep them from sliding out. This is an easy sewing project, well suited for a beginning sewist. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Irene Designs]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Crochet hook case
- Tutorial: 10-minute t-shirt skirt for kids
- Tutorial: Make-up brush roll
- Tutorial: Sew a make-up roll
- Tutorial: Throw pillow cover in just 4 steps