Delia from Delia Creates posts in her Color Your Summer series with a tutorial showing how to make her Easy Mommy Skirt. It’s a grown-up variation of the Easy Baby Skirt she wrote a tutorial for earlier this year. The mommy version moves to a wide elastic waistband instead of the foldover knit waistband she used on the baby version. A couple of pleats accent the hem. Get the tute.
[photo from Delia Creates]
- Tutorial: Suspender Dress for baby girls
- Tutorial: Elegant tulle skirt
- Tutorial: Quick and easy baby leggings
- Tutorial: Stretch pencil skirt, 2 lengths in one
- Tutorial: Make a simple gathered skirt in 20 minutes