Brenda from Therapeutic Crafting shows us how to turn an old t-shirt into a toddler’s bib that slides over the head. This is such a practical bib style! It’s easy to put on (and take off) the child. The extra-long bib will cover their cute toddler clothes, and being made from recycled materials you won’t worry about the inevitable stains that will get on it. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Therapeutic Crafting]
- Sew-along tutorial: Child’s booster seat cover
- Tutorials: Variations on the recycled t-shirt bib
- Tutorial: Make a toddler-sized bib from a handtowel
- Tutorial: Onesie to t-shirt in just 5 minutes
- Tutorial: Jack-o-lantern t-shirt with layered sleeves