Simple Simon & Co. shows how she made some pleated curtains. You can’t see it from the front, but the curtain is threaded on to the rod using ribbon tabs sewn to the back. They’re evenly spaced, creating perfect pleats when they’re pulled to the side. Get the tute.
[photo from Simple Simon & Co.]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Make curtains from bedsheets and ribbon
- Tutorial: Add a pleated neckline to a plain tee
- Tutorial: Little girl’s gathered skirt with interchangeable bow
- Tutorial: Pretty summer sundress with pleated bodice
- Tutorial: Creating pretty gathers in a sewing project