Donna from A Doll For All Seasons shows how she created this cute summer outfit for an 18″ doll. If you think she spent time crocheting that shawl or shirring and hemming the little sundress, you’re wrong. The dress is refashioned from an infant’s dress (size 3 month) with just a few seams and the shawl is easily made from a doily. Brilliant! Get the tutorial to see how she did it.
[photo from A Doll For All Seasons]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Modern Nursing Shawl
- Tutorial: Doll sundress with patchwork skirt
- All about the shawl collar
- Free pattern: Baby Boy Snap Cargo Pants, now in 6-12 month size
- Tutorial and giveaway: Flutter-sleeve dress