Ashley from My Happily Ever After shares a tutorial on her blog, Distractions, showing how to make a quick and easy tablecloth. Instead of hemming the giant rectangle of fabric, she uses bias tape to finish off the edges. It’s faster than hemming, and creates a pretty contrast around the edge. Get the how-to.
[photo from Distractions]
- Tutorial: Finishing edges with bias tape
- Tutorial: How to stitch bias tape to the edge of fabric
- Tutorial: Three ways to make bias tape
- Tutorial: Hooded towel trimmed with bias tape
- Tutorial: DIY cardboard bias tape maker