Elizabeth from Simple Simon & Co. shows how to make a tutu for an 18″ doll. It’s an easy project and can be made with scraps of tulle left over from making a kid-sized tutu. How cute would it be to have matching girl and doll tutus, maybe as part of a Halloween costume? Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Simple Simon & Co.]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Fabulous feather tutu skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Easy tulle tutu
- Tutorial: Make a fairy tutu, no sewing required
- Tutorial: Easy no-sew tulle tutu
- Free pattern: Morton Salt girl dress