Christie from A Lemon Squeezy Home guest blogs in the Summertime and the Living is Thrifty series at On The Laundry Line with a tutorial showing an easy way to turn a long-sleeved shirt into a short-sleeved shirt. This is a great way to get a little extra life out of a long-sleeved shirt that has grown too short in the arms. It’s also a good way to take advantage of end-of-season clearance sales. Get the tutorial.
[photo from A Lemon Squeezy Home on On The Laundry Line]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Add layered long sleeves to a short-sleeved tee
- Tutorial: Embellished layered tee from a t-shirt and leggings
- Tutorial: Lengthen t-shirt sleeves to create a layered look
- Tutorial: Short-sleeved tee with shoulder bows
- Tutorial: Short-sleeved tee into a layered long-sleeved shirt.