I love the look of scallops, but my anal retentive self can’t stand it when the scallops aren’t sized right to fit perfectly. Measuring and drawing and redrawing is kind of a hassle, but Ruby Murray shows us an easy way to measure and draw scallops. Rather than busting out the ruler, she heads to her kitchen drawers. Her method for figuring out the right size of scallop to draw is particularly genius. Get the tute to see how she does it.
[photo from Ruby Murray]
- Tutorial: Cardboard bobbin organizer for a drawer
- Tutorial: No-sew rolled fabric flower headband
- Tutorial: Scrappy grocery sack holder
- Tutorial: Kid-sized chef’s hat
- Tutorial: Easy burlap wine bags with rolled felt flowers