Erin from Dog Under My Desk shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make her Easy Zippy Pouches. The zipper is set into the flat side of the pouch (rather than across the top seam), and it has a loop so you can attach it to a keychain. Or, add a swivel hook and a wrist strap and you’ve got a cute little wristlet. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Dog Under My Desk]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Zippered wristlet
- Tutorial: Wristlet camera strap
- Tutorial: Elasticized fabric keychain to wear on your wrist
- Tutorial: Zippered pouch to hold small first-aid supplies
- Tutoral: Small ID wallet with snap closure