How cute is this smartphone cover! I am LOVING that Eiffel Tower applique out of gingham and polka dots! Lisa from A Spoonful of Sugar shows how to make one. The cover itself is made out of a thick industrial felt, which offers protection for the phone and also happens to be very quick to sew into shape. Get the tutorial.
[photo from A Spoonful of Sugar]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Make an iPhone cover from felt
- Tutorial: Gingham and felt star ornaments
- Read all about it: Tip for cutting out felt shapes
- Tutorial: Pretty travel pillow covers, with zippers
- Tutorial: Applique and button Christmas art