Dana from MADE shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make a pair of lined pants with an elastic waist. It’s part of Celebrate the Boy, but there’s no reason why our girls can’t have a pair of lined pants, too. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from MADE]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Flat front kid pants
- Tutorial: Shirred or elastic waist pajama shorts
- Tutorial: Refashion granny pants into high waist pleated pants
- Tutorial: 90-minute t-shirt for little boys
- Tutorial: Waist adjustments when sewing pants