Nhi from Lolita Patterns shows how you can make this elegant ribbon bow belt. The bow is folded and stitched together, then threaded on to a belt made of the same grosgrain ribbon. Go to her blog for the DIY.
[photo from Lolita Patterns blog
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Table runner with interchangeable ribbon trim
- Tutorial: Petersham ribbon waistband
- Tutorial: Using grosgrain ribbon to attach purse handles
- Tutorial: Little girl’s gathered skirt with interchangeable bow
- Tutorial: Woven ribbon scrap belt