Becca from ThriftStitch shows how she reworked the neckline of a thrifted tee with scrappy flower embellishments. The appliqued flowers are so pretty and give the plain shirt an updated style that you’d expect to find in the higher-priced stores.Get the tutorial.
[photo from ThriftStitch]
- Tutorial: Lower the neckline on a basic tee
- Tutorial: Retro-style a cardigan with felt applique
- Tutorial: Add a lace-up neckline to a crew neck tee
- Tutorial: Refashion a man’s tee into a fitted maternity t-shirt
- Tutorial: Roll sleeve cuff