Sachiko from Tea Rose Home guest blogs at Sew Dang Cute with a tutorial showing how to make an embellished layered tee from a plain short-sleeved t0-shirt and a pair of leggings. This is a great way to extend the life of a pair of leggings that have grown too short! Go to the tutorial.
[photo retrieved from Sew Dang Cute]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Easy way to make short-sleeved tee from a long-sleeved tee
- Tutorial: Sunkissed Tunic for girls
- Tutorial: Leg warmer leggings for little girls
- Tutorial: Add ruffles to plain t-shirt sleeves
- Tutorial: Boutique-style jeans with tiered ruffle hems