Ashley from My Happily Ever After and Distractions shows how to make a cute embellished cardigan for Valentine’s Day, with tulle trim and heart elbow patches. The look is inspired by a designer cardigan (Vera Wang), but her version trades the more muted sophistication for a bright, happy look that a child will love. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Distractions]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Add elbow patches to plain jacket or sweater
- Tutorial: Ribbon embellished silk chiffon top
- Tutorial: Easy tablecloth with bias tape edges
- Tutorial: Bow darts on a 1940s style skirt
- Tutorial: Little girl’s faux cardigan and matching ruffle skirt